Subscribe to Mewburn Ellis Forward
Mewburn Ellis Forward is a biannual publication that celebrates the best of innovation and exploration. Through its pages we hope to inform and entertain, but also to encourage discussion about the most compelling developments taking place in the scientific and entrepreneurial world. Along the way, we’ll engage with the IP challenges that international organisations face every day.
The first edition features:
- Dr Zoe Laughlin - co-founder and director of the Institute of Making
- Pioneers of Precision Medicine - seven people paving the way for a new medical paradigm
- Playing for Time - the strategies that can help extend a drug's patent life
- Two's Company - we trace the journey of a unique engineering team
- Full Steam Ahead - how one craft brewer brought new brands to a crowded market
Our magazine is best enjoyed in print so we can post a copy out to you but we do have the option to read online so please select your preferred option below!