Subscribe to Mewburn Ellis Forward
Mewburn Ellis Forward is a biannual publication that celebrates the best of innovation and exploration. Through its pages we hope to inform and entertain, but also to encourage discussion about the most compelling developments taking place in the scientific and entrepreneurial world. Along the way, we’ll engage with the IP challenges that international organisations face every day.
The second edition is out now and features:
- The world according to Kate - our new head of trade marks provides her take on these topsy-turvy times
- When AI met EQ - we explore the world of affective computing
- Out of Oxford - meet six of the city's most exciting start-ups
- Oppositions intel - learn about our research into EU opposition trends
- Fast times at TBRe - driving the future of autonomous vehicles
- Cannabis comes of age - how has thinking changed towards the legality of use?
Our magazine is best enjoyed in print so we can post a copy out to you but we do have the option to read online so please select your preferred option below!